A fabulous friend of mine grows magnificently beautiful zucchini in her backyard, and she generously gifted two GIANTS upon me this week. So I decided to create another winner from the Ultimate Reset recipe guide, this super easy recipe tastes scrumptiously creamy without ANY dairy!
What you’ll need:
2 oz raw cashews (about 34 cashews)
3 medium zucchinis (I used one very large one)
3 cups water, divided
Optional ingredients (to taste):
Bragg Liquid Aminos
Herbal Seasoning blend
What you’ll do:
- Soak cashews in 1 cup water for 1 hour. Set aside.
- Cut zucchini into chunks.
- Bring 2 cups water to boil over medium heat.
- Add zucchini, cook for 4-6 minutes.
- Drain. Set aside.
- Place cashews, water, zucchini, and any optional items into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Heat soup over medium heat, stirring frequently, for 4-6 minutes
It is also pretty delicious served cold! Bon appetit!
NOTE: This recipe is for 2 servings of soup. 😉